Saturday, January 22, 2011

WHAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH, WHAT SEIZES YOUR IMAGINATION, WILL EFFECT EVERYTHING

Here is a GS&E wrap-up of the beautiful things in life from the last couple weeks. If you do what I do and wake up every morning excited to discover beauty in every little moment of your day, you will find it is as overwhelming as I do. Such as, just a quick trip to the market and you may spot the most beautiful bouquet of flowers for sale (which I always need to buy) and it changes my whole day. At the most monotonous moments, like my dreaded trips to the gas station, this week I discovered mint chocolate chip bubblegum at the register and it became a highlight of my week! Watch closely each day....beauty is everywhere....





Such loveliness and elegance in a garden statue...whether it is around a pool, placed on a lush green lawn or within a forest of roses, it is a symbol of appreciation of nature, stillness and beauty to me.





Raining crystals, twinkling light....I am drawn to chandeliers, these sparkling bouquets, with such passion!





Does it really get more gorgeous, graceful or refined than a ballerina? Maybe if it is a ballerina jewelry holder....





I know it is a little Peter Pan-y....but you have to admit, this chandelier is interesting...I had to take a moment to take it all in....





If you are a true GS&E girl, of course your ice cubes are heart shaped.....





A Marie Antoinette lollipop....so pretty I don't want to eat her head off!





Still completely obsessed with a favorite GS&E beauty subject Tinsley Mortimer's limited edition Dior blotting papers...I can honestly say this is the cutest product ever created! Always in my purse, always complimented on...does it get any chicer??





My parent's gorgeous cabana...Chinese lanterns swinging and glowing in the sparkle of a swim and the quiet cozy of the night....





A cherished Henri Bendel piece I had to own...those stripes make me crazy....





I always insult carnations as a cheap prom flower and then found mini carnations in a floral crunch and they happen to be quite beautiful in a tight bunch...





As I've mentioned before....Elizabeth Hurley's organic oat bars are highly addictive! It is a production to order from her farm in England but completely worth it...I order tons at a time to always be stocked up. The banana/chocolate are the BEST!!





Anything Assouline or Taschen have to be in my home....coffee table book obsession....





Live, die and breathe the existence of Disneyland Paris....see the Alice ride all the way to the right in the picture..."Je vous connais... J'ai marché avec vous une fois sur un rêve"......






Maria: I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel.


Mother Abbess: Some people would call that honesty.




Love edgy and creative artwork....





Love green grass and water....a space to think and be.....





A Caroline Roehm quote from the pages of her gorgeous book of interior design "A Passion for Interiors"....





My beautiful friend Victoria Fuller's piece of art which hangs in our bedroom of Jackie Kennedy...everyday it captivates me...





If this is not a perfect gardenia I don't know what is.....





Fabulous plates from Anthropologie....





Is there anything more positively elegant than Glinda? There's no place like home...





My beloved Eiffel Tower bangle from Larchmont's Village Heights...Je l'aime tellement.....





A special love post for my beautiful friend BAR REFAELI's optimistic and lovely thoughts that brighten my everyday....Here is a favorite: "Laugh a lot so that your wrinkles will be in all the right places." She is the epitome of GS&E in a cupcake eating, life-loving supermodel body.

"I realize that most of us live on the skin - on the surface - without appreciating just how wonderful it is simply to be alive at all." - Audrey Hepburn

XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment