Monday, January 24, 2011

ANITA KO: I KNOW YOU...I WALKED WITH YOU ONCE UPON A DREAM...





The beautiful ANITA KO was once a sparkling, fashion-loving Art History major at NYU. She began designing handbags in 1997 and then launched her gorgeous jewelry in 2006. She grew up in Los Angeles and has become a leading and renowned jewelry designer to the biggest names out there. She was quickly picked up by exclusive retailers like Maxfield, Roseark and Jeffreys. Her pieces are contemporary custom designs and they all make you feel that you wandered into the forest Sleeping Beauty is running through to find her Prince Charming. There is a lot of magic in Anita Ko's pieces. Her creations convey rebellious characters/animals that represent independence, love and luck.


Here, I share a beauty Q&A with this gorgeous force of beauty:



WHAT IS THE LIPSTICK NAME AND BRAND IN YOUR PURSE RIGHT NOW?


I mainly use lip gloss, and I am addicted to this one from Lancome and it is called "Hotness"...love!


WHAT IS IT THAT INSPIRES YOUR BEAUTIFUL PIECES?


I am inspired by everything...people, art, music, era's, my friends, diamonds, rubies, and books...lots of books.



WHERE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?


The most beautiful place I have ever been has to be a home I once stayed in Acapulco. It was on a cliff and had the most incredible view. Our hosts were the most fun and alive people, and it was a beautiful time and place.


WHAT IS AN EVERY DAY OR EVERY NIGHT RITUAL OF YOURS?


I am obsessed with my Amore Pacific Ritual. I use their enzyme cleanser and their skin renewal program every night.



WHAT FLOWER DO YOU FIND TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL?


I love a big bouquet of peonies....they are so beautiful.


A run through the fairy tale forest and you find Anita Ko. Her pieces make you feel like those fairy tales are real and that you will be next in line for the Prince to place the glass slipper on your foot. Her design imagination is extensive and beautiful...

"Looking at beautiful things is what makes me the happiest" - Ali MacGraw

That's how we feel about looking at designs by the dazzling Anita Ko.

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment