Monday, January 17, 2011

LOREN RIDINGER: DO NOT WAIT FOR YOUR SHIP TO COME IN - SWIM OUT TO IT



The first thing I will say about the exquisite LOREN RIDINGER is that each entry on her personal blog is like a trip to the most beautiful, positive and motivational place in the world. In the moments you are reading it, you are suddenly on a gorgeous island with a wooden sign stuck in the pink sand called "Anything is Possible." Loren Ridinger has become a successful mogul in everything she has put her heart and sparkling Louboutin-ed foot into. I believe success comes especially to those with such an optimistic spirit such as hers. It is infectious. Loren makes you feel that you are one idea or happy thought away from somewhere over the rainbow.

JR and Loren Ridinger founded the revolutionary international direct sales and multi-level marketing business site Market America. This marketplace provides users access to one of the largest online shopping networks in the world and provides cash-back rewards as well as your own "Personal Customer Manager." Their thousands of partners include such huge online sites such as Target as well as their own amazing in-house brands, including insanely brilliant skin care and makeup lines. Besides this huge success, Loren launched Loren's Jewels which has since become a major must-have in Hollywood, present at every major awards show on the biggest stars on the red carpet. Her pieces are stunning. It is obvious they are handcrafted and used with the highest quality materials and most exceptional gemstones available. Drool-worthy creations.

Here, GS&E shares an EXCLUSIVE beauty interview with this amazing woman:


WHAT IS THE LIPSTICK NAME AND BRAND IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT?

Pink Rose and Flesh by Motives Cosmetics, it's my makeup line and I can't live without these colors. For gloss, I carry Motives Pucker Up plumper in Temptress and to keep my lips moist, I use Motives Vitamin E lip treatment.

WHAT INSPIRES YOU THAT YOU FIND BEAUTIFUL?

My daughter Amber inspires me so much. I think she is so beautiful in and out. Amber is just one of those souls you want to be around 24-7, she has this magical aura about her. She's got a warm, loving personality, beautiful, great sense of style and one of the most creative 18 yr olds I know. She's grown so much, she has taught me more everyday than I have taught her. Also, my husband JR's charm and intelligence, spending time with my friends and family, seeing the people I care for in love with one another. Sometimes it is the smallest gestures that I find most beautiful. I always like to surround myself with people who inspire me and help me grow all the time.

WHERE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?

I would probably have to say Paris. I find Paris to be enchanting and vibrant. It's the city of lights, romance, fashion and breathtaking views. What is not to love?

WHAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ?

"If I Get To Five: What Children Can Teach Us About Courage and Character" by Fred Epstein. This is a remarkable read about courage and passion that will make you change your perspective on adversity.

WHAT IS AN EVERY DAY OR EVERY NIGHT BEAUTY RITUAL?

I always make sure to remove my makeup before going to bed. I use Motives Eye Makeup Remover. I apply liquid collagen serum Metraskin followed by Pentaxyl skincare by Market America.com. Finally, I finish off with Cellular Laboratories de-aging creme. From a young age my mother has always made sure I take care of my skin.

ANY BEAUTY SECRET TO SHARE?

Always make sure you drink plenty of water to keep your skin looking fresh and hydrated. Use plenty of sunblock, watch what you eat and get plenty of sleep. I recommend to use Cellular Laboratories moisturizer with SPF.


Vogue named Loren in their top 100 Most Influential Women and she also has an award winning style blog called MyFashionCents.com. She also is hugely involved with endless charity work. She is tireless, deeply kind, extremely motivationally inspiring, a ready advice-giver and authority on business and social media, and one of the most beautiful people internally and externally you could ever know. She shines because she has such goodness, strength and intelligence glowing and brimming in her chocolate brown eyes. If you ever doubted your place or mark in the world, Loren is there to remind you that it is waiting.

"Why, then the world's mine oyster, Which I with sword will open" - William Shakespeare

XOXOX


www.lorensworld.com

www.lorensjewels.com

www.marketamerica.com

www.motivescosmetics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment