Friday, December 31, 2010

BAR REFAELI: LIFE ITSELF IS THE MOST WONDERFUL FAIRY TALE - HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSON




This is so much more than a beautiful face. This 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model BAR REFAELI is so much more inside than she is outside.
She is the spokesperson for Luisa Cerano, been in ELLE (France),Maxim and GQ Italy. She is the spokesperson of Hurley, Diddy cologne and Garnier International. Bar and director Shahar Segal have done a campaign for free under "One Bag Less" to reduce plastic bag use.
Bar volunteers for "Project Sunshine" which provides free services and programs for children facing life threatening illnesses.
Here, she answers GS&E'S beauty questions EXCLUSIVELY:

GS&E: What is a daily beauty ritual you have been doing forever?

BR: I always clean my face every morning and before bed. Drink as much as possible. I am not a fan of beauty cream, but I believe in the power of water. And the only cream beauty products that I use only AHAVA Essential Dead Sea Treatment (brand from Israel). Fragrance is so natural and very good for the skin.

GS&E: What inspires you that is beauty related?

BR: Everything in my life always inspires me. My family, people who were all around me, things that I experienced.

GS&E: It is obvious your internal beauty also makes you so gorgeous...what motto do you live by?

BR: For me inner beauty is more important than the physical. Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never ever have enough.


What a treat to hear these tips from such a special and beautiful person...and I am googling AHAVA in hopes of international shipping!!


XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment