Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My gorgeous new personalized stationary by Pixie Chicago....

Recently on Twitter, I was randomly directed by Lisa Rinna's hilarious and sweet assistant, Ninie Lewis (@NinieLewis) about the amazing work of PIXIE CHICAGO (@PixieChicago). I went to her site and she does the most personal, sweet and detailed pieces of stationary that I absolutely fell in love with! I had her do a set of my sweet silhouetted pigtailed and snow-booted yorkie, Ruby Slippers as the artwork for me, Ruby's daddy and Ruby. They are THE cutest and most personal, sweetest pieces of stationary I have ever had. Cassie (@PixieChicago) is THAT good. People Magazine just featured her amazing work on their "People Pets" website a couple days ago. You must visit www.pixiechicago.com - I plan on ordering a bunch for xmas presents. Her prices are beyond reasonable and you are getting so much more than the price she places. She is a true gem.
WE LOVE HER!! Having issues with posting pics tonight but stay tuned for our gorgeous stationary posted asap! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment