Monday, November 22, 2010

CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES...

Currently obsessed with the styling, hair and makeup and everything about 1969's "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice"! I thought I was already deeply enamored with Natalie Wood but this movie is her at her utmost priiiime. And who knew I thought Dyan Cannon was so gorgeous? I need the brocade dresses, the little short jackets, the sparkly pieces, the hair and makeup with that kitty cat eyeliner and that back poof teased hair team...I need it all. If I could put this whole film on our wall I would but since I can't I am settling for this amazing photo I blew up for our wall. I love that the men are magically hidden behind wine corks and the women's flirty beautiful perfection comes through like the sun. Quelle magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment