Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DEANNA PAPPAS: "A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES, WHEN YOU ARE FAST ASLEEP" - CINDERELLA



I don't think there has ever been any debate on who has been the most truly beautiful "Bachelorette" on ABC's hugely successful franchise. It most certainly is DEANNA PAPPAS. DeAnna, who comes from a beautiful close-knit Greek family, is a combination of all deeply gorgeous things: insane physical beauty, a bottomless heart and a personality exploding with humor, strength and pure goodness. DeAnna was born in Marietta, Georgia and later earned her real estate license and then practiced in Georgia. As the Bachelorette in it's season four, DeAnna made such a lasting impression that FOX Reality Channel awarded her the "Golden Realtini" as most memorable reality star in 2008. DeAnna next became the co-host of "Get Married" on Lifetime TV. She has also become such a big-hearted humanitarian for her USO visits to American troops in Kuwait in 2007 to her visit to Afghanistan in 2009. Not surprisingly, she became engaged in August 2010 to her soul mate, Stephen Stagliano. DeAnna is so full of life that it becomes contagious. People feel lucky just to know her. Her fairy tale is coming true because of the woman that she is.

Here is an EXCLUSIVE beauty interview with this true beauty:

WHAT IS AN EVERY DAY OR EVERY NIGHT BEAUTY RITUAL OF YOURS?

An every day/ night ritual that I just cannot live without doing is washing my face and then applying my DDF Advanced Firming Cream. My face always feels so clean, refreshed and hydrated when I am done!

WHAT IS THE LIPSTICK NAME AND BRAND IN YOUR PURSE?

I keep at least five lipsticks in my purse. I love to switch it up. I always have my Laura Mercier stick in Nude, I always carry my La Bella Donna La Viv En Rose for some color, and I am NEVER without my Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm.


WHAT INSPIRES YOU THAT YOU FIND BEAUTIFUL?

Something beautiful that inspires me are kind hearted people who are strong in their faith. It inspires me to be stronger in my faith and to strive to become a better person everyday.


A BEAUTY SECRET TO SHARE?

A beauty secret of mine is washing my face in cold water. It gives me the chills but it also helps to lock in moisture to my face. I get dry skin from washing my face with the water too hot.


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?

My favorite beautiful place is definitely Greece. The Mediterranean water was so blue that it was breathtaking. Then, with the white washed houses in the background, it seemed more like a painting than an actual place to live. The culture is so enjoyable and the food is to die for!



DeAnna is pure class and grace. Like Cinderella, she deserves the pumpkin carriage to take her and Stephen away to their happily ever after. Midnight has already come and gone.

"Oh sing, sweet nightingale...."

XOXO
GS&E

No comments:

Post a Comment